Treatment Help & Support for HPV, Genital Warts, Anal Warts, Condyloma, and all other types of warts

Find A Physician

Don’t settle for inferior testing methods, improper tests, or uninformed interpretation of test results. Most doctors are not familiar with proper HPV testing and evaluation. If you have HPV, you need an expert who specializes in treating your condition – privately, respectfully, and effectively. Here is a list of some of the top doctors specializing in HPV and Genital Warts.


New York/ Long Island: Belaray Dermatology


New York/ Long Island: Richard Schoor, MD

New York/ Brooklyn & Manhattan: Aaron Grotas, MD

Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon

New York/ Long Island

If you are a physician who specializes in treating HPV and would like to be included in this directory please contact us at:
doctors [at] waronwarts [dot] com

One response so far

One Response to “Find A Physician”

  1. Share Your Story | War On Wartson 28 Sep 2009 at 12:08 pm 1

    […] Find A Physician […]

Trackback URI |